What is PaSST?
The Presentation and Science Show Training (PaSST) Camp is YSA Sydney’s three-day self-development camp, over the course of which you’ll get to learn everything you need to know about becoming an effective and engaging science communicator.
The program will cover a whole bunch of important points for budding science presenters, including:
- Having confidence in your presenting ability.
- Explaining scientific concepts to any audience.
- Developing your communication and presentation skills.
- Using scaffolds to develop and run your very own science show.
- Ensuring your science show is safe.
- Tips and tricks to manage a crowd.
Throughout the program, attendees will be mentored by experienced YSA Sydney members and you’ll get to figure out what makes a science show work (and what doesn’t)!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the PaSST team at email@example.com.
Where and when is PaSST happening?
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, YSA Sydney has decided to postpone PASST 2020. Keep an eye out on this page for any updates.
If you are interested in attending, please fill in this expression of interest form, to have your say in how the program may run.