PaSST Coordinator and Demonstrator
What is PaSST
The Presentation and Science Show Training (PaSST) Camp is YSA Sydney’s three-day self-development camp, over the course of which you’ll get to learn everything you need to know about becoming an effective and engaging science communicator.
The camp will cover a whole bunch of important points for budding science presenters, including:
- Having confidence in your presenting ability.
- Explaining scientific concepts to any audience.
- Developing your communication and presentation skills.
- Using scaffolds to develop and run your very own science show.
- Ensuring your science show is safe.
- Tips and tricks to manage a crowd.
What we need from the coordinating team?
We are looking for a team with a skill set in event and people management. However, that being said ANYONE can apply and we strongly urge you to apply if you’re interested.
- Write up activity sheets and run sheets
- Run workshops and breakout sessions
- Organise materials and storeroom runs
- Be responsible for the teams, including the team budgets
- Liaise with external parties
If you have any questions or queries feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
When is PaSST happening?
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, YSA Sydney has decided to postpone PASST 2020. Keep an eye out on this page for any updates.
PaSS Training 2020 Coordinator and Demonstrator Applications